Terms and Conditions
Your use of and access to the Livewire Festival Website (“Site”) and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions which are set out below. By using this Site you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should exit this Site.
Terms and Conditions
Livewire Festival – Terms and Conditions of Purchase
1. You need a valid ticket that must be produced to get in to see the show.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
3. Please don’t be offended if the Venue Management ask to look in your bag – to ensure everyone’s safety they will have to conduct searches. ONLY BAGS SMALLER THAN A4 WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE ARENA.
4. Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
5. Sometimes the Producer or Event Promoter needs to make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Producer or Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
6. The show will be filmed/recorded and photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, photographing and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, when you attend the show, please contact a member of the Livewire Festival team.
7. We’re sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged while at the venue, but neither the Producer/Event Promoter can be held responsible.
8. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
9. VIP ticket holders must adhere to the dress code smart/casual. The VIP marquee is located on a raised platform on the right had side of the arena approximately a quarter of the way back.
10. Disabled ticket holders must provide proof of disability along with their tickets on the gate. For example, DLA letter, Blue Badge, Disabled Bus Pass etc.
11. The Golden Circle is located at the front of the stage however ticket holders will be issued a wristband if leaving the golden circle area to enter the main arena. Re-entry to the Golden Circle will not be allowed without this wristband.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
About Livewire Festival and this Site
- This Site is intended to be a source of useful information relating to concerts, shows or other productions (“Events”). Livewire Events Limited (“Livewire Festival” or “we” or “us”) shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
- All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all the material which is available on this Site belongs to Livewire Festival. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
- We cannot guarantee that this Site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
- This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of Livewire Festival. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
- All tickets are being handled by Ticketmaster. Please see their Terms and Conditions.
- If you require any help or answers to your queries, please see: https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us
- If an event is cancelled post event commencement, we reserve the right not to offer a refund.
- Please note that advertised start times and gate times of events are subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for delays in entry as all patrons will be subjected to security and bag checks. NO BAGS LARGER THAN A4 MAY ENTER THE ARENA.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform our ticket sellers, Ticketmaster, of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- For disabled platform information, please contact email@example.com.
- Tickets may be sold subject to certain restrictions on entry or use, such as restricted, obstructed or side view or a minimum age for entry. Any such restriction shall be displayed on our website or otherwise notified to you before or at the time you book the tickets. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read all notifications displayed on our website.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- Liability1.1 Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure by your chosen ticket type.
1.2 Unless otherwise stated in this clause D1, our liability to you in connection with the event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the event) and the Item you have purchased shall be limited to the price paid by you for the Item, excluding any per order handling fee.
1.3 We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused.
1.4 Nothing in this Purchase Policy seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
1.5 The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted. Laser pens, dogs (except guide/assistance dogs) and a patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check on the website).
1.6 Prolonged exposure to noise may damage your hearing.
1.7 Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at this event.
1. If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and use of the Site.
2. These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
3. We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
4. These Terms are governed by English law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
5. If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Requests & Complaints:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Customers aged 13 and under must have a ticket and be accompanied by an adult, over the age of 18.
We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that don’t adhere to the policy. Proof of age will be required.
© 2019 Livewire Festival. All rights reserved.