Terms & Conditions
Your use of and access to the Livewire Festival Website (“Site”) and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions which are set out below. By using this Site you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should exit this Site.
Terms and Conditions
Livewire Festival – Terms and Conditions of Purchase
1. You need a valid ticket that must be produced to get in to see the show.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
3. Please don’t be offended if the Venue Management ask to look in your bag – to ensure everyone’s safety they will have to conduct searches. ONLY BAGS SMALLER THAN A4 WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE ARENA.
4. Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
5. Sometimes the Producer or Event Promoter needs to make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Producer or Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
6. The show will be filmed/recorded and photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, photographing and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, when you attend the show, please contact a member of the Livewire Festival team.
7. We’re sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged while at the venue, but neither the Producer/Event Promoter can be held responsible.
8. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
9. VIP ticket holders must adhere to the dress code smart/casual. The VIP marquee is located on a raised platform on the right had side of the arena approximately a quarter of the way back.
10. Disabled ticket holders must provide proof of disability along with their tickets on the gate. For example, DLA letter, Blue Badge, Disabled Bus Pass etc.
11. The Golden Circle is located at the front of the stage however ticket holders will be issued a wristband if leaving the golden circle area to enter the main arena. Re-entry to the Golden Circle will not be allowed without this wristband.
12. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
About Livewire Festival and this Site
1. This Site is intended to be a source of useful information relating to concerts, shows or other productions (“Events”). Livewire Events Limited (“Livewire Festival” or “we” or “us”) shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
2. All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all the material which is available on this Site belongs to Livewire Festival. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
3. We cannot guarantee that this Site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
4. This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of Livewire Festival. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
Buying Tickets and Returns
1. For some events, tickets may be sold as part of a “Package” (where a ticket for an event is sold together with concessions, merchandise or other valuable benefits such as exclusive seating arrangements, accommodation, transport, dining or merchandise as an inclusive package at an inclusive price) or with an “Upsell” (where, in addition and separately to a ticket, a customer is given an opportunity to purchase car parking, merchandise, travel, etc).
1.1 In this Purchase Policy, we refer to any products and/or services offered for sale by our tickets sellers, Ticketline (such as tickets, Golden Circle tickets, VIP tickets, Packages and Upsells) as “Items”. Any reference to a ticket includes (where relevant) a VIP ticket.
1.2 You may not combine a Ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a package, unless formal written permission is given by us.
1.3 A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by us, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of our trade marks and other intellectual property is subject to our prior consent.
1.4 To purchase Item(s) from us, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name.
1.5 You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Items through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction which we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all Items purchased as part of such transaction will be void.
1.6 We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
1.7 Purchases from us may be subject to a per Item service charge and a non-refundable per order shipping fee.
2. Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be returned, exchanged or refunded in the circumstances described below:
2.1 If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
2.2 If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. If the tickets have not been despatched, the processing fee will also be refunded.
2.3 We do not issue replacement tickets for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. For example for non-seated events, allowing a possibility of both the original and replacement tickets being used, may compromise the licensed capacity of the venue. If replacement tickets are being issued, we may charge you a fee.
2.4 For any refund of face value you will be required to return the tickets, on receipt of which we will make the refund. Tickets should be returned to our ticket sellers, Ticketline, PO Box 4061, Manchester, M60 1YT.
2.5 Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund requests that are received after this time.
2.6 Refunds are made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
2.7 It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets returned are received by us. It is therefore advisable to return any tickets either by secure post or in person.
3. When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
5. Cancellation: If an event is cancelled prior to commencement (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s), including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding the per order handling fee. If an event takes place over several days and one or more day(s) is/are cancelled (but not all the days constituting the event), a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
6. If an event is cancelled post event commencement we reserve the right not to offer a refund.
7. Please note that advertised start times and gate times of events are subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for delays in entry as all patrons will be subjected to security and bag checks. NO BAGS LARGER THAN A4 MAY ENTER THE ARENA.
8. It is the responsibility of our customers to inform our ticket sellers, Ticketline, of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
9. Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
10. For disabled platform ticket information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. This event is a standing event and no seats will be available at the arena.
12. Tickets may be sold subject to certain restrictions on entry or use, such as restricted, obstructed or side view or a minimum age for entry. Any such restriction shall be displayed on our website or otherwise notified to you before or at the time you book the tickets. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read all notifications displayed on our website. There will be no entry into the Golden Circle for any alternate ticket holders.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
14. We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
15. We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
16. If you are collecting your tickets rather than having them posted out, please be advised that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the credit card must be presented on collection. The cardholders’ signature will be required on collection.
17. We aim to dispatch tickets within 14 days of the event. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch, as the arrangements for dispatch depend on when we are in possession of the ticket stock used for a particular event. Tickets will be posted by Royal Mail First Class post. We cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of any purchased tickets.
18. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the event (or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave on your journey), please contact Ticketline. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is made under.
19. You may not resell or transfer your tickets if prohibited by law. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
20. If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our ticket sellers, Ticketline’ s control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the venue and will inform you accordingly.
21. For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
22. If tickets despatched by special delivery are returned as ‘addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
23. We reserve the right to change the price of tickets after they have been despatched to you if we become aware that the tickets were listed at an incorrect price due to a mistake including a typographical error. If this occurs we will notify you by telephone or e-mail as soon as we become aware of the error and if you do not confirm within 14 days that you wish to purchase the tickets at the revised price we will cancel the tickets and re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card in full as soon as possible but in any event within 21 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
24. If we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation and you are not satisfied with our final response, you may attempt to settle it through Alternative Dispute Resolution and can contact The Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR). Our ticket sellers, Ticketline are members of STAR and they provide a free and approved dispute resolution service for customers of STAR members.
You can reach STAR on 01904 234 737, or +44 1904 234737 if calling from outside the UK (10am-5pm Monday to Friday), or by completing the
complaints form or email email@example.com. If you’ d prefer to write to them, their address is:
Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers PO Box 708
St Leonard’s Place
1.1 Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure by your chosen ticket type.
1.2 Unless otherwise stated in this clause D1, our liability to you in connection with the event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the event) and the Item you have purchased shall be limited to the price paid by you for the Item, including any per item service charge but excluding any per order handling fee.
1.3 We will be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the terms of this Purchase Policy and/or any terms and conditions or your negligence.
1.4 Nothing in this Purchase Policy seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
1.5 The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and a patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check on the website).
1.6 Prolonged exposure to noise may damage your hearing.
1.7 Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at this event.
1. If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and use of the Site.
2. These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
3. We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
4. These Terms are governed by English law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
5. If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Requests & Complaints:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 361370
All Customers aged 14 and under must have a ticket and be accompanied by an adult, over the age of 18.
Children aged 4 and under are eligible for a free ticket when accompanied by a paying adult. All other Children must purchase a full price ticket.
We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that don’t adhere to the policy. Proof of age will be required.
We reserve the right to move the festival to a site within a 30 mile radius.